It’s that time of year again, folks! Time to wrap the presents, deck the halls and look forward to a relaxing Christmas break with friends and family.
As the year draws to a close it’s the perfect time to take a look back at some of the biggest and most exciting pieces of WordPress news that have been on our radar throughout 2017. We’ve covered all of the major stories right here on the AWESEM blog, so here are a few highlights you can enjoy reading over the Christmas break:
- Your Opportunity to Speak at WordCamp Europe 2018 (applications are still open!)
- Geo-Targeting and WordPress
- What Your Business Needs to Know About the GDPR
- How to Improve Customer Experience on Your WordPress Site
- Four Easy Ways to Make Your WordPress Website Google-Friendly
It’s goodbye from us on this blog until after Christmas but we’ll be back very soon with some of our favourite ideas for New Year’s Resolutions for business owners. Happy Christmas!