Digital Project Manager
Full-time – Flexible working – UK-based
AWESEM design, build and optimise websites and are specialists in all things WordPress. We deliver great looking sites, using the WordPress content management system. We are focused on working with clients over the long term, crafting sites that are easy to manage and providing support to ensure their continued optimal operation and client satisfaction.
We have around 50 clients across a number of industries. The company is going through some very exciting growth and now is the time for us to increase our team to support our growth trajectory.
We value a bundle of qualities: Strong capabilities, open-mindedness, fairness, honesty, flexibility, good decision making and being practical.
Are you highly organised and results focused?
You will manage a number of exciting projects across a varied client portfolio. The overall objective of the role is to ensure the team delivers all projects on time and within budget, whilst meeting our high quality standards.
In return for the above we offer a competitive salary, company pension, day off on your birthday and flexible working.
The role is UK based, fully remote, with the option to meet regularly in London or Kings Hill, Kent.
The successful candidate will work remotely, with structured reporting and support from our experienced team and systems.
- Initial Project scoping
- Management and delivery of projects
- Detailed project planning and controlling
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan
- Breaking projects into smaller tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
- Identification and management of all key stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient project delivery
- Recording and managing project risks, issues and dependencies, and escalating where necessary
- Managing project scope and change control, escalating issues where necessary
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate project documentation
- Managing the QA process on all projects
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and aesthetic sensibilities
- Effective engagement of our customers to ensure an efficient project delivery process is maintained, and all key milestones are achieved.
- Involvement in some reactive sales
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Agency experience
- Confident, outgoing, and able to work under pressure
- Highly effective cross-functional team working and team spirit
- Previous experience working with software products (and ideally experience of working with WordPress)
- Knowledge of project management software
- Solid organisational and time-management skills
Remote or Kings Hill, Kent
£25,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Free day off on your birthday
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home / fully remote, or option to work in the office
Do you want to be part of our growth & success story? If the answer is yes then please get in touch by completing the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 16th May 2022