INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
If you do not want to accept that your computer receives and stores cookies, you can alter your security settings on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). However, note that certain parts of our Site may only be used fully if your browser allows cookies. Thus, your reading experience of our Site may be affected negatively by removing and not allowing cookies.
If you wish to alter your cookie settings, by going to your browsers settings, below are short instructions for how to do this in the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the top right hand corner and select ‘Internet options’. In the pop up window select the ‘Privacy’ tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings.
Click the spanner in the top right hand corner and select ‘Settings’. From here select ‘Under the hood’ and change the settings under ‘Privacy’.
From the drop down menu in the top left hand corner select ‘Options’. In the pop up window select the ‘Privacy’ tab. From here you can adjust your cookie settings.
From the settings drop down menu in the top right hand corner select ‘Preferences’. Select the ‘Security’ tab and from here you can adjust your cookie settings.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|__utmz||Keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link was clicked on, what keyword they used, and where in the world they are when they accessed the website.|
|_utmv||Stores information used within Analytics to identify user as part of a custom segmentation.|
|_utmc||Holds timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site|
|_utmb||Holds timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor first visits the site|
|_utma||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
Google Adwords and Remarketing
We use Google Adwords to advertise our services using keywords and website placements. We also use Google Remarketing to advertise online and display adverts to our audience via the Google Display Network. This means that our ads might be shown to you when you visit third-party sites, including Google and cookies are used to serve these ads based on past site visits. You can opt out of this by visiting Google’s Ads Settings.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.
Any of the trademarks or logos either used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners.